Having lived in France and the United States for many years, I have a thorough understanding of their cultures and languages.Together with a solid knowledge of the French countryside, I provide my clients with an enriching experience.My tours include, but are not limited to:
Paris "The City of Lights":
- Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triumph
- Notre Dame
- The Louvre Museum and others
- Montmartre - The Sacré Coeur and its narrow streets and artists
- Cruises on the River Seine by day or night
- Versailles and its fabulous castle and gardens
- Famous Flea Market of Paris. (Home of the largest Antiques market in the world with over 2500 Dealers)
- Or anything that might hold your interest
- D-Day Beaches, Utah Beach Museum, the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- City of Rouen, its historic district, Notre Dame Cathedral, Place Jeanne d' Arc
- Giverny: Monet's House and Gardens
- Mont Saint Michel and its historic illustrious Abbey
- Beautiful Port of Honfleur on Seine's estuary
- Some of the most famous castles such as Chambord, Chenonceau, Amboise (with the possibility of a stop for wine tasting at local wine producers). The Loire Valley is one of the world most well-known area of wine production.
The Champagne Region:
- Visit of the most prestigious Champagne Wine Cellars such as Moet & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Pommery, and/or others local producers.
- And if it is your wish, lunch at one of the typical French cafés where you will find a selection of their delicious regional cuisine.
- Visit the City of Reims and its 13th century Gothic Cathedral. Adorned with more than 2,300 sculptures, the cathedral saw the coronation of greatest French Kings.
Your visit can be tailored to your particular interests, budget, and length of stay.